As a condition of the use of this Website, the user warrants to UBX that he will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. The Website is provided to individuals and is for personal use only. User agrees that any ideas he submits through the Website are his own and do not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party.
User agrees to use the Website only for his personal consumption. Any unauthorized commercial use of the Website, or the resale of its services, is expressly prohibited.
User agrees to abide by all laws and regulations and is solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under his account including the content of his transmissions through the Website. By way of example, and not as a limitation, user agrees not to:
1. use the Website in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
2. defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
3. publish, distribute, disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information;
4. advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods services for any non-personal purpose.
5. harvest otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
6. create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message;
7. use, download, or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity that is not a Website member any directory of the Website members or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of his use of the Website as permitted under this Agreement;
8. transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
9. transmit or upload any material that contains software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
10. interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks;
11. attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the website, through password mining or any other means;
12. violate any applicable laws or regulations including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software through the Website;
13. interfere with another member’s use and enjoyment of the Website another individual’s or entities use and enjoyment of similar services.